Missed periods, pregnancy test negative, advised to take cycloreg tablet. Reasons ?

Normally I used to get my periods at evry month end but its almost 8 days happend .. I am quite worried. 3rd FEB I bought Pregency kit & have checked it throughly but it show negative & been to doctor for urine test even that one shown as negative.... Hence today 8th FEB13 I had visited another gynchoelogist & explained everything & she had adviced to take cycloreg ttablet for couple days couple of times. To be frank.. I am pretty sure that myself & my husband were very safe during our intercourse .. As he used were condoms before doing an intercourse.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013