Missed periods post two doses of secnil forte for bloated stomach, have regular periods. What could be the reason?

Dear Doctor, I was advised to take two doses of secnil forte together...for stomach bloatedness.... However, i missed my periods the following cycle after that... I took the medicine on 1st of march,2012 around and was due with periods on 14th march,2012...which i have totally missed till date... I have no such prior history...n my periods have been regular....always...with a 22 day cycle... what cud be the reason...kindly advice...thanx.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012