Missed periods, no pregnancy symptoms, negative hpt, on painkillers. Had taken contraceptives in the earlier cycle. Cause?

I had unprotected sex once and took contraceptive pill within 3 hours and then had unprotected sex again after 1 week and again took contraceptive pill within 3 hours. My periods started right after the 2nd unprotected sex but since i took the pill so the periods stopped and again started after 3-4 days and i had normal periods. Now after a month it is my periods date again but i am not having periods now. I have taken the home pregnancy test 4 times with an interval of around 4-5 days but all the tests came out to be negative and am not even having any kind of symptoms. I am also suffering from stomach problem and taking pain killers since 3-4 days. could you please help me out and tell me why am i not having periods? is this delay because of the stomach problem or something else? can a home pregnancy test be accurate after 4 tries in a month? Please help me out
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012