Missed periods, negative pregnancy test. Had taken I-pill, Regesterone for inducing periods. Is it hormonal imbalance or pregnancy?

Hello, We got married about 4 months back. My wife had taken about 4 iPill doses last month and had a missed period. Since then she has taken quite a few pregnancy test , all have been negative. Regestrone was prescribed by a Gynocologist , but it failed to induce periods. Is it because of hormonal imbalance, or is she pregnant? In case she is pregnant, will the baby be healthy after taking 4 iPills during time of conception? Regards, RKA
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012