Missed periods for 3 months. Pregnancy test negative. Have stomach cramps and sleepiness. Pregnant?

Hi, I ve missed my period for three months and Took about four pregnancy test and its negative, i also did a blood test when i missed my first period in Dec still negative. I had intercourse in Nov after my period and haven t got my period after that. Im starting to get mild cramps in my stomach and im very sleepy, i ve never had any irregular periods only when i was pregnant in july but had an miscarriage . I get white clear discharge daily and my breasts are tender? am i pregnant please help.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013