Missed periods, diagnosed with PCOS, under severe job stress. Could delay be due to stress?

Hi my name is Bhavani NirmalRaj and I am 25 years old. I got married last June. I got my last Periods on 25th September. I missed my periods by 3 days and the Preg-card results are showing negative. I consulted a doctor and they diagnosed that I have PCOS . But I usually have regular cycles before marriage (28 day cycle). My Doctor advised me to take Systen tablets for 5 days. Today is my 34th day so even today my preg card test shows negative. Is there any chance that I may get pregnant this month??? I am a working women and my work is very stressful. I am so worried about this as I am not sure whether the delay of my periods is because of PCOS. I am afraid that this will create serious troubles in my life. Please advise
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012