Missed periods after taking plan B, negative HPT's, no change after taking deviry. What is the cause?

Hi, I have missed 2 periods after taking plan b pills on cd6 and cd12 respectively. My cycle is 28 days and my last periods were on 16 July, 2012. I have taken 5 HPTs and all have negative. My dr gave me deviry pills to take for 7 days which i took from 2-8 September. I have not seen my period up to today. What could be going on with my body? For how long will i have to wait before my periods come? what else can i do? am very worried.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012