Missed periods. Taking primolut-n to induce periods. History of irregular periods, viral arthritis fever. Treatment?

i m 22 years old. recently married. i have been suffering from irregular periods for thye last 2 years after i was diagonised of viral arthiritis fever . now that i m married, i had my periods last in december after taking tablet primolut n(as per doc s advise). and this month i haven t yet got my periods. my pregnancy test is negative. how can i be able to come out of this and get a kid.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013