Missed periods. Diagnosed with pcod. Prescribed Oosure tablet till pregnancy. Suggest

Hi Good mrng......I am 26yrs old women married two month back....was having missed periods since 4 months..I am diagnosed with pcod in the month of march.....i have shown to a gynacologist & she started me on Tab.Glyciphage SR 500mg BD month i continued it....i was having side effects of it like loose motion & headache.....stopped that medication on 4th April...she said to start Oosure tablet till pregnency......what's ur suggetion for me..???
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013