Missed period, having symptoms of pregnancy. HPT negative. Had white milky discharge. Pregnancy chances?

Am 42, very fit and healthy, trying to conceive third child. No problems conceiving with first two. Regular 28 day periods. Definitely ovulated (used test kit and know my body). Had mild spotting for one day 9 dpo. This was 4 days before period due. (never had spotting before with implantation for first 2 kids) No period has arrived. Had neg preg test 3 days after period due, including blood test . Have had all preg symptoms including peeing 2-3 times during night (never go in night normally), hard to pee when I do go (doctor ruled out any urinary tract infection ), mild nausea on and off in waves when it comes, loss of appetite , dizziness , tiredness, moody and now sore breasts. Today is a week past due date. I had a discharge today, which is similar to the mucous I get a few days before ovulation. I feel so pregnant and was waiting another week before testing again. (both my kids didn t show up positive until 6 weeks on a hpt ). What I wanted to know was, can you have a discharge that is similar to ovulation when you are pregnant. I keep seeing websites that talk about a white milky discharge, not a clear stringy one. I am wondering if I am going to ovulate again instead, however I have never had sore breasts before ovulation or increased peeing. Can you shed any light and is it still possible I am pregnant. I would be 5 weeks today if so. Signed hopeful
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012