Missed period for months followed by heavy bleeding after stress test detecting low calcium, sodium, potassium. What can be done?

hi , I got my last period in 15-18th may,2012. On 31st may I got stress attack because i was working 12-14 hrs a day .. Doctor did my blood test and it shows my calcium , Sodium , and potassium is low. After that for june and july i missed my periods and again I got my periods on 14th Aug,2012 in night, it was just 2-3 clots only. from 14 till 19th Aug, I got only 2-3 spots of blood and from 19 till 26th August I got few and light bleeding. from 27th august till 2nd Sept, i got heavy bleeding. I am now worried as its not stopping at all.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012