Missed period. History of surgery. Sore nipples, tired, hungry, cramping. Worried

I have missed my period which normally i wouldnt worry about due to having ovarian problems. i have had many surgreys and im only 20 years old but the last few months everything had been going well periods were regular but i am 4 days passed my period due date i have very sore nipples and always very tired i have not been hungry and i am feeling really worried as i have been getting horrible cramping pains not like a period but much like a cyct pain
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013