Missed one of contraceptives, no signs of spotting, negative pregnancy tests. Can I start a new course from today and wait for periods?

Hi, I took my birth control from the 1st -14th of june, i missed the entire last week. I took a pregnancy test two days ago and its negative, I am supposed to be o my otherpack since the 30th june, I have tried no emergency contraceptives and have no signs of spotting, shall i take the entire 21day pack as nornal from today and wait for my period. I am in a total panic, pls assist
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012