Missed birth control pills, had intercourse, breast pain, sore nipples, abdominal pain. Pregnant?

Hi, I am on birth control , but I missed a few days and had sex with my husband, after missing the few days of taking the pills I decided to just miss the rest of the week and get my period , when I did get my period it only lasted 2 days and was very light. This was the first week of April. Starting a few days ago my breasts have been very tender and the nipples very sore and I have pain across my abdomen . I am wondering if I could maybe be pregnant or if there is another explaination.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012