Missed Period & 2 negative pregnancy tests,I am Confused! Please help

Missed Period + 2 negative pregnancy tests = Confused! Please help!? I m 20 and I ve been on birth control for 2 yrs now and I haven t had any problems until this past week. My last active pill was on the 17th (sat.) so I d normally get my period on Monday. No period, just brownish stuff, then on Weds. there was maybe 2 drops of blood and since then nothing else. I took a preg. test on the 23rd and 25th and BOTH came back negative! I should ve started my new pack on Sunday (25th) but I haven t since ethinyl estradiol causes birth defects and I don t know if I m pregnant. I ve never had a period this light before! Or does it count as a period at all? Please help me!!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009