Contraceptive yaz, new pills taken, no periods, medication for concussion causing delay ?

I take the contraceptive pill yaz 24+4. I finished my placebo pills and started taking the new pills on Friday 9th of February. I still dont have my period yet and I took two pregnancy tests which already came up negative. Over the last month I have been regularly taking the following medication: Paracetamol with codeine , Imigran, domperidon, tylenol and something else for heartburn. Is it possible this combination has affected my cycle? (the medicine has been because I suffered a concussion about 5 weeks ago which had long lasting side effects) Thanks and Regards
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012