Miscarriage, had unprotected sex on last day of bleeding, took emergency pill. Pregnancy chance?

i am 36yrs old, I had a miscarraige, bled for over a week and on the last day i had unprotected sex. I did have 2 emergency pill within 48 hours, can I still get pregnant? I have a strange pain in my lower area - how soon can I check if I am pregnant? and how soon can I start a normal birth control pills (these pills are to be taken twice a week for the first 3 months and then once a week from the forth month onwards) Please help....
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012