Miscarriage. Dark brown spotting, active bleeding. Hcg went down. Should I be worried?

I had an early miscarriage (5-7 weeks) on October 10th. I had spotting for a couple weeks before then active bleeding for about 5 days then had dark brown spotting for another three weeks, then what I thought was my period for about 4 days and have been spotting since. The last week or so it has turned into a pink, sometimes bright red,tinged mucosy discharge . My hcg finally went down to less than five about three weeks ago. Should I be worried? I m 29, 5 7 and 215 lbs, this was my first pregnancy
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012