Can i conceive post a miscarriage with irregular menstrual cycle ?

Hello dr. I am 29 yr old,having no baby and experienced an early miscarriage in January. My menstural cycle is of 32-40 days,duration is 3 days. Bleeding is not heavy bt with clots. On the first day of my period I have light brown spotting and on 2nd and 3rd day,bleeding becomes normal. But on 8-10th day light brown spotting comes back and remains 3-4 days. I am quite confused about my most fertile period. Is it a serious problem? Has the irregularity any connection with my miscarriage? Can I give birth to naturally? Plz help.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011