Mirena coil fitted, bleed, cramp, pain in body. Should i be worried?

I got the mirena coil fitted about 3 weeks ago. I bleed and cramped for 2 weeks and now this has tailed off. However, in its place I now have really sensitive and painful nipples and a really sharp pain in my right side every time I go to the toilet. its stopping me being able to push when I go for a poo but still hurts even when i have a wee. it also hurts when I have sex and the penis jabs the right side of my vagina . Should I be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013