Mild sore throat, yellow greenish mucus through eyes, cold chills, lightheadedness. Cold or something severe?

Hey, I woke up yesterday with a mild sore throat . I didn t sweat it and kept my day going around sunset, my eyes started getting pink and irritated, then I noticed some yellowish greenish looking mucus was coming out of my eyes, I went to bed and I had cold chills, a fever of 101-102 the whole night, my head is very lightheaded my eyes keep getting stuck together as I sleep and I can t even swallow .. Also My nose is plugged and I can t breathe out of my nose. Do you think it is just a cold or something severe? I have not ever had mucus come out of my eyes with a cold Then again I just moved to Illinois from Arizona and the winter is harsh so it might just be severe allergies. Also what medications should I take?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012