Migraines, high temperature, nose bleeds. High blood pressure. Is this a dangerous situation?

I have been having really painful migraines for the past week, my eyes are very sensitive to the light and I get a very high temperature and have been having heavy nose bleeds when I have these migraines. I ve visited the local walk in centre about this but they just sent me home as they didnt know what could be wrong with me, but they told me my blood pressure was very high for a girl of my age. I m very worried, could this be something really dangerous?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012