Migraine, coughing up blood, nose bleeds, chest feels tight, eye feels heavy and painful

Hello my name is izzie i am 17. I have been getting a weird feeling migrane everyday above my left eye and around the left side of my skull . I site at a computor for 8 hours a day for work and i wonder could this be the cause? i have also been quite ill the last two weeks and now after occasionally i have beeen coughing up a little but of blood and have had a little nose bleed . my chest has also felt a bit tight. Sorry its alot of problems but the headches are really worrying me. my eye feels heavy when this happens and it is very painfull. Please help me :/
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012