Migraine and headache. On sibelium. Why don't I sleep properly? What can help pain?

Hai am Devanand... recently i am suffering from migraine headache (one side right head ache) i have consulted an ENT specialist and he has referred for X-ray and then decided that it is a migraine and he has given me 30tablets of sibelium 10 mg every day as i am working in night shift i am having it in the morning after my breakfast and going to sleep.. Pls tell me if this is dangerous as i dont sleep properly as am working in night shift i used to sleep 1 hour in the night shift once i get up from the sleep immediately i used to get the pain very hard.. pls help me if the treatment given for me is okay and if it not dangerous and can this be solved permanently.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012