Mid-cycle dark brown stains on underwear, blood on wiping. Had taken morning after pill. Implantation bleeding?

I was wondering if I was pregnant or not. I just unprotected sex last Tuesday or Thursday with my boyfriend and he pulled out but we were not for sure if some got inside me. In less than an hour after the event occurred I took the morning after pill . But today i went to the bathroom and i see dark brown blood stains on my underwear and pinkish-red blood come off after i wiped myself with toilet paper. So is that a sign of implantation bleeding or early menstruation cycle?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012