Mental disorder, taking Oxetol, LoboZam, have irritation on using these tablets. What is the cause?

Hai Sir,I am suffering from mentally disordered but i had completed MCA and doing job also. EEG scan result is disordered, CT Scan and remaining scanning is good.Doctor suggest to me use Oxeteol 300(1-0-2)dose and LoboZam (0-0-1)dose.I am using these tablets from 5 years onwards.Some times i feel something different.i know all these things.I am irritating about using these tablets.Give me suggestion for my problem.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012