Memory and concentration problems, forget names of close ones easily. How can I get over this?

I have a memory problems the worth memorey and concentration that any body can ever have i am 25 years old i feel like i have no brain at all i can t study for any class once i even forgot my girlfriend name after been with here for 3 month i tryed ginkgo biloba and focus smart and addrena and memory formula and nothing work please can someone till me any think or any doctor call me i don t want to be stubid for the rest of my life and i want to become somebody i don t want to be security for the rest of my life if any doctor can call me pl 562 0000
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012