May i use himalaya liv 52 daily for acidity ?

i m suffering from cidity so may i use himalaya liv 52 Daily
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
This medicine is not for acidity.this is for improving liver function.To get rid of acidity you need have a good food habit.You need to take food at regular time,avoid fried and junck food,drink lots of water.Include more fibrous food in your diet to have a good bowel movement.
control our diet an dhave a good bowel
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Mr. BK
Liv 52 is basically a liver tonic and there are better drugs which are used as antacids in ayurveda. You can have tab. kam dugdha ras along with amalpit mishran 2 tsf. Be regular with proper diet , time and rest. tension free life is must.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Actually Himalayan Liv-52 is a liver tonic. It is useful for liver disorder and increasing appettite. It has no direct relation for acidity problem. Instead Himalayan has specific product for acidity. Syrup Himcocid. it is best product for controlling acute acidity. Drink plenty of water and prevent empty stomach,
take care

Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
LIV 52 is a good tonic for can use alfa alfa it is also good for you
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Acidity due to stomach acid will not get relieved with this medicine. You should avoid smoking, drinking alcohol. You should avoid spicy, junk, fatty, fast food. Eat yoghurt, curds, plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Avoid lying down immediately after eating mea, lie down after 2 hours. Get an endoscopy done ti rule out gastric acidity. If you have liver or gall bladder problem you should get Liver function tests done and then get treatment accordingly.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Liv-52 is basically for Liver related disorders.
For your acidity :
*Take regular meals
*Avoid smoking,tea,coffee,wine etc
*Avoid citrus and spicy food
*drink plenty of water
*Eat fresh leafy vegetables and fresh fruits

If you do not get any relief after these simple measure then consult your family physician for medicines.
Thank you