I am suffering from hyper acidity

i m suffering from hiperacidity so may i use himalaya liv 52 and himcocid and yestimadhu same time .
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
i m suffering from hiperacidity so may i use himalaya liv 52 and himcocid and yestimadhu same time
Homeopath Dr. Dhara Shah's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic.plz dont combine all drugs.liv 52 if you have problem of loss of appetite,pain in abdomen or suffer from any liver disease then it help.for your hyperacidity avoid spicy food,if any bad habit like smoking alcohol avoid ,do yoga and physical exercise ,if you have stressful life then try to avoid stress.concern doc after start any medication.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
which u prefer about these item of medicine
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
WELCOME TO HCM....

FOR HYPERACIDITY I PREFER TO TAKE HOMOEOPATHY TREATMENT . THERE ARE SO GOOD MEDICINE IN HOMOEOPATHY FOR SUCH.
YOU CAN START NAT.PHOS 6X 4TAB. / 3TIMES A DAY. MORNING , BEFORE MEAL IN NOON AND AT EVENING. JUST PUT IN MOUTH IT DISSOLVE ITSELF. BUT FOR PERMANT CURE WE REQUIRED FULL DETAIL HISTORY TO SELECT APROPRIATE MEDICINE FOR YOU. IF YOU WANT ONLINE HOMOEOPATHY THAN MAIL ME drvipul2001@yahoo.com AS " WANT OF HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT " .

AVOID SPICY FIRST. DON.T EAT MORE AT A TIME AND ALSO NOT TO DO FAST. REGULATE BOWEL IF CONSTIPATION FOR THAT YOU TAKE WARM WATER AT BED TIME. GOOD SLEEP AND STRESS LESS LIFE HELP YOU MORE.
BYE AND TAKE CARE...
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
Regular timimngs of meals along with no fast food, tension free life and proper sleep . Clear bowel prevent hyperacidity. have morning walk. Amongst ayurvedic medicines have kam dugdha ras.
Infertility Specialist Dr. Meenakshi Rastogi's  Response
Hi,as these medicines are ayurvedic there is no harm in taking them together. But I have doubts regarding their efficacy as being much useful in hyperacidity. most importantly you should pay attention to your diet.have less spicy and non fried food.Try to take small frequent meals and avoid late night dinners.get yourself checked for any E.coli infection of intestines. you can be benefitted more this way.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
The main cause of acidity are empty stomach, stress induced, spicy oily diet, smoking, alcohol. Among them these days it is mostly stress induced. For the acute treatment of acidity himcocid are best herbal preparation. Powder yastimadhu is also best ayurvedic preparation for acidity. For the chronic cause you had to avoid cause of acidity and undergo treatment of stress also.
take care

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi,try to avoid the cause of acidity,take fresh fruits and vegetable,don't skip your meals,keep your bowels regular,avoid junk food,smoking and alcohol go for morning walk and take proper sleep at night,along with that you can take yashtimadu but not liv.52
thanks
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
homoeopathy works best in acidity
you need to visit a good homoeopth doctor for case.either you can start with following medicine
Nux 6
carboveg 30
thanks