Mass in uterus. No periods. Hysterectomy scheduled. Will there be bleeding after the surgery?

I am having a total hysterectomy on 30th April and will also have a bit of 'fat' cut from the base of my bladder at the time for the pathologist. I have a 13cm mass in my uterus. My question is, I stopped my periods about 15 months ago, will I 'bleed' after the surgery and for how long, is it just blood/drainage from the operation. Must I have sanitary pads on stand by and for how long afterwards if I do 'bleed' will it last?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013