MRI showed complex tear of body and posterior horn of medial meniscus, sub-cortical cyst formation on chondral surface. Meaning and treatment?

My mri gives the following impression: 1. Complex tear of the body and posterior horn of the medial meniscus , 2. Small intra-anticular body within popliteal tendon sheath, 3. Subcortical cyst formation just superior to the chondral surface of lateral facet of trochlea. Could you please put those into simple terms and tell me what the best course of action would be? I am 56 years old, weigh 330lbs.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012