MRI of lumbar spine exhibited abnormal findings. Making new cells? What can CBC results determine?

Hello, I have been told my MRI of my lumbar spine exibited abnormal findings as though it were trying to make new cells again. Im 32 years old. I have chronic low back pain and that was the reason for the MRI. I just had a CBC done and am waiting on results. Last years CBC was normal. I feel fine and am otherwise in great health. The radiologist said he felt it was unlikely anything malignant. What else is there? This is quite concerning as a bone marrow biopsy is probably the next step. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012