Lung x-ray of RA patient shows dark spots. Periodic bruising and tingling. Have fibromyalgia, fatigue

How concerned should I be about 2 dark spots showing up on a routine x-ray to check lungs(which are ok) as an RA patient? Rheumatologist said have another x-ray in 3 months; it s been 2 months so far. I have periodic pain which feels like bruising and tingling for a minute at a time in heart region. Am very tired but considering RA & fybromialgia as well as work & stress am not sure of fatigue cause.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012