Lump on the pubic bone area, moves on pressing. Immediate attention required?

Please help me out anybody. I m 19 years old and i am sexually active and i take birth control . i had this lump on my right side of my pubic bone area that takes up the whole right side just about, and my left side looks normal like it should. the thing is i can push it back into my body sometimes it seems to float back out through my skin where it s visible and sometimes it goes away for a few hours and sometimes like 2 or 3 days. it s like a floating ball that i can push in. when i lay down it doesn t come up at all, it s when i stand straight that it comes out sometimes. i have no idea what it is. im going to make an appointment soon before i go back to school hopefully. i just wanted to know if this is something that needs immediate attention?!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  205 Awaiting Answer