Lump on the buttocks after a fall. Will it develop into something else? Need surgery?

Hi, 5 years ago I slept and fell on the stairs on my my left Butt cheek, I heard that it will go away, but 5 yrs later, I still have a small bump, it s does not hurt but I can feel it if I press it. I tried a massage with hands and tried electronic devices unfortunately I noticed that I made it worst and it also hurts the the next day. I just would like to know if a surgery can make the bump go away or something that will stay with me for the life time, my concern is the bump to develop to something bad later. I am a femal and just turned 30. Your advise is greatly appreciated . Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012