Lump on back of scalp, headaches, nausea, tiredness, vertigo. On adderall, prozac. Explain?

I have had numerous symptoms that have been a concern for me and not so much for my dr. I just now learned I have a painful lump on the back right side of my scalp . And it has been hurting very bad for the past 2 days. I have been having severe headaches , mainly on my right side in the front, which is piercing, I have had severe nausea mostly every day, a lot of times my vertigo is pretty bad. I also am so tired most days that I fall asleep uncontrollably. one moment I will be setting my laptop on the floor next to my bed and the next I am asleep. and I don t even intend on falling asleep. My dr has prescribed me, Adderall , Prozac , and lamictal . I do happen to have random mood swings. so that is why I am prescribed these. I am not depressed. I do have high stress levels because I have 2 young children and one of which whom has behavioral problems. But I do not see that as an excuse. I am scared due to the random sleeping, I also have LACK of sleep at night. I feel sick most days. I am in pain. My hands have been hurting from my wrists to my elbows. I just don t know what to do anymore.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013