Lump in supraclavicular area, suggested due to allergies. Having lethargy, stomach pain. Due to allergy?

my daugter is ten years old and I will say she has never seemed to be a well child. She has delt with a great deal of allergies in her life and is on sublingual immunotherapy drops. Last year in august we discovered a 1.5cm lump in her left supraclavicular which she has had two ultrasounds to confirm the second of which confirmed and increase in size to 2cm around march. she was sent to see an oncologist which is also her allergist who told us not to worry its just due to her allergies that the node is swollen because its not growing fast enough and she is not loosing weight. She is a small child (thin and short) to begin with. She has also been diagnosed with IBS by sick kids before all this came about after an ultrasound of the digestive track due to pain in the stomach and constipation/ diarrhea . Now she seems to get quite a few days of the month that she is very lathargic and pain in the stomach area just under the breast bone. I am very conserned regarding possible lymphoma but unsure if being a year since we first found the lump and no other b symptoms that we can think of other than being lathargic more frequently if this is still a possibility or the allergy diagnoses is more likely/
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012