Suggest treatment for allergic dermatitis

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Question
I am having itching on my dark circle place and it got dry again n again and through this i got dry screen on my forehead also doctor suggested me hh sone cream, dewderma cream, and xevor tablet so is right to take once i applied it got cure but again it happens my hometown is Dhule near nasik n now i stay in Mumbai this all happens after coming to Mumbai so what should i do
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Praveen G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Allergic Dermatitis Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to WWW.WWWW.WW As you are having allergic dermatitis you can take the medicines previously prescribed by your doctor. The cream will keep the area dry and tablet will control itching. As you are very young you require permanent treatment for this condition for this you have to undergo a test called skin prick test. This test will help you to know to which allergen your are allergic. This test includes all the allergens like food, dust, mites and drugs. Once the allergen is identified you can sensitize your body with the same allergen with small doses and make you immune to the allergen either by sublingual immunotherapy or subcutaneous immunotherapy. Hope I have answered your question. Feel free to ask any query regarding this. Thank you.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for allergic dermatitis 11 minutes later
Where should i take this test and what cost it will take

Answered by Dr. Praveen G 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Allergic Dermatitis Detailed Answer: Thank you for the query. The skin prick test will be done by by Allergy Specialist (TB and Chest Physician and Some ENT Specialist). As you are in Mumbai it will be done in KEM hospital Allergic clinic. This test will be done in three different sittings with different allergen like Dust one day,Mite other day and for food products. Skin prick test as such in Bangalore cost around Rs 3000. Follow up immunotherapy will cost Rs 1500. Still If you any query feel free to ask me. Thank you.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for allergic dermatitis 19 minutes later
Thanks a lot sir for ur answers just give me ur personal contact details so that i can msg u easily Sir KEM hospital is in Pune can u plz refer me any other hospital in mumbai so it will make me easy

Answered by Dr. Praveen G 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Allergic Dermatitis Detailed Answer: Dr. Subramanian Natraj (Pulmonologist) - Place Malund Phone no.0000 You can refer by name and tell him doctor is from KIMS, Bangalore. Bombay Hospital - Dr XXXXXXX (Very Costly) Apollo Hospital (Very costly) Hope you will find solution for your problem. Thank you.