Lower back pain, spreading to hip and thigh. Muscle or vein strain?

hello doctor my name is amey im from mumbai age is 26 weight.i had a pain in my lower back little up portion from my right hip & same pain in my upper thigh right side it go to middle thigh it a muscle strain or vein strain i dont know my work is to seat on computer for lotss of hours.1 day i sat for 4/5 hr continously suddenly i realise the pain .is it a spain, strain or a general pain i have send you the affected portion circled in blue . please i need your help doctor & remedy on that..please reply on my email id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012