Lower back pain, pain on breathing, sharp shooting pain, knot on back. Cure?

i have been having really bad lower back pains they dont g;o away in any positon im in when i bend over for more than 30 seconds it hurts to breathe when i stand back up. every now and then i get sharp pains thatr shoot up my back and recently my mother noticed a knot on my back its on the left hand side about 10 inches abouve my butt it is hard sore to the touch and doesnt move there area is a little swolen where the knot is have not exsperiencedc any fever or anything with this just serious pain!!! please help!!
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012