Lower back pain after stillborn baby. Have PCOS. Has giving birth increased PMS symptoms?

Since my first baby was stillborn in August 2012, my lower back aches 10 days before my period is due, I have pcos and never had this before I gave birth to my daughter naturally. Is it because giving birth has increased my pms symptons? Could it mean that I am now ovulating as I wasn t before? I have an appointment with a fertility specialist in Feb 13 as we are trying to conceive again. I got pregnant with my daughter after a hsg dye test and no meds we needed. we have been trying again since sep12 but with no luck although my periods are bait more regular. We will possibly have to try clomid . I am not overweight and my only symptoms of pcos are acne on my neck and chin and irregular periods. please tell me what this back ache is and whether my chances of getting pregnant again are good? the stillbirth of my daughter was a very rare haemorrhage at 39 weeks, they could not find any reason for it.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013