Lower back pain. MRI shows cervical spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis and bulging disc. Should I be alarmed?

In 1989, at the age of thirteen I had a fusion at L4 L5 to correct a spina bifida occulta . I have done great with little pain until the last year or so. Two years ago I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis . Last year I started having severe lower back pain and went in to see Ortho and had xrays and mri done. That showed that I had cervical spinal stenosis , spondylolisthesis in my mid back, a bulging disc in my cspine, arthritis in the Lspine and one side of the fusion that was done in 1989 never fused. At that time the doctor thought that nothing was severe enough for treatment, but did do some spinal steroid injections that lasted a few months, her next recomendation was for a procedure to deaden the nerves in the lower spine. I have not done this yet as my medical bills have been so high, I have not been able to affford it. Now, I am starting to have more pain in lower back and upper back and neck, my feet and legs seem to fall asleep easier (sitting on the floor, or in the tub), and I keep having this sensation at the very bottom of my spine as if I had Icy|hot there. I dont have the money to go back in right now. Is there anything that I should be alarmed about with these symptoms? thank You?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012