Lower back cramps, right thigh pain, unable to orgasm, symptoms before periods. History of fibroids, t12 fracture. Treatment?

Hi. Every month 1 week before my period, I start to experience 9/10 right lower back cramps that occasionally extend into my right thigh. I try to stretch it out but the only relief is to sit on the toilet. It last about 10 min, waves of cramp like pain. I also am unable to orgasm as I experience the same cramps. I was diagnosised with fibroids and had a previous t12 fracture . What could this be from and what sort of treatment
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012