Lower abdominal pain, vomiting sensation. Prescribed pantaprosole, vitamin tablets and some pain killers. Suggest

Recently i had lifted a gas cylinder which is of 16.9 kgs and walked till my kitchen from store room, which will be around 15 meters distance.

One the next day i had slightly felt lower nerve or we can say as lower abdominal pain. I had neglected that one as i dont see much problem with that to me. Next day morning i had done my regular yoga went to office on my bike, and while returning from office to home, i felt that my legs are feeling numbness and started vomiting sesation. Some times i feel like my heart beats gets variation.
But stomach is normal, there is no swelling anywhere in my body.

I had consulted doctor on 19th april, when i felt very numbness and weakness and pain in lower abdomen. Docter has given me pantaprosole, vitamin tablets and some pain killers. Its has been since 3 days i am taking rest for 3 days.
After this 3 days, i still feel like vomiting sensation sometimes and weakness.

Just want to know is it okay, or do i need to do any additional checkup
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013