Low vitamin B12 levels, dizziness, fatigue, upset stomach, arm aching. Any advice?

I am 25years old, female. In the past I have suffered with unexplainable low B12 levels, dropping to 120. This was treated with a course of B12 injections 3years ago and I got better, Recently I have been experiencing symptoms such as; dizziness , fainting , fatigue , tiredness, upset stomach and aching arms/legs. I went to my GP and explained the history and he tested my B12 it came back at 212, however the GP is not concerned and has advised a retest in 6months. I work in Healthcare myself and am very worried, especially as last time no cause could be found. Any advice? Should I be asking for the injections again?? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012