Low pyruvic acid. On levocarnitine treatment. Headache, fatigue and burning sensation in the eyes. Advice?

Hi, I had low Pyruvic Acid and the ratio to Lactic Acid was bad, but my Carnitine was good yet my doctor gave me levocarnitine treatment, how would this address the problem? I read that low levels of Pyruvate can give a form of anemia because the cells break too fast so the organs dont get good oxygen. I have been suffering from energy fatigue and strong headaches that seem to be from bad metabolism of something, its like a burning sensation in the eyes and frontal area, could the carnitine help with this? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013