Low levels of Vitamin B12, vitamin D. Feeling faintish, pain in right abdomen, low haemoglobin. Suggestions?

I am 19 yeras old. Weigh 55 kgs and height is 5.3inches. I got a blood test a few days back for Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 . Vitamin D was 6.8 whereas Vitamin B12 was 189. I am not taking any supplements as of now. I am feeling faintish and am feeling uneasy. Plus my right hand side of the abdomen is having a faint ache. I also haven t got my periods for over 2 months now and have been irregular ever since I had them. Please help me as I think I m having great health issues. I also have low hemoglobin around 7-8. and have been treated for cystic ovary 6 years back. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013