Low grade fever, abdominal pain, low energy. On antibiotics. Is this normal after a high temperature?

My three year old had been sick for 9 days now. Last weekend he had a low grade fever and complained of a tummy ache. During the week, his fever disappeared but you could tell he was fighting something. He just had low energy and was tired. This weekend his temp shot up to 104.5. We went to the doctor on Monday to get antibiotics . No fever today, which is great, but now he is cold and clammy. Says he s just tired but....I don t know he s never been cold and clammy this normal after a high temp?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012