Loss of voice, sensation of something stuck in throat, yellow thick phlegm in throat. Cure?

I had lost my voice from dec 29 to jan 2. It started coming back on the jan 3 but still havent fully recovered. Around the begininning of last week or so I started having this feeling in my throat like there was food stuck. It jus went away like two days ago along with that I had a slimy feeling in my mouth for two days along with splits in the corners of my mouth for the last two days . Through all of this eveytime I clear my throat I spit out this thick golden yellow stuff . Im getting worried cus its not going away and im still a little hoarse
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013