Loss of hair, using Nuzen oil. Slight baldness in upper forehead. Will hair grow back using Castrol oil?

My daughter aged 19. In 2011 Jan I applied Nuzen oil and she lost so much hair. I would have used it for a month but the result was drastic. She lost good amount of hair. After that I changed to coconut oil and gave her vitamin supplement and hairfall reduced. Now there is a slight baldness in upper forehead and I am worried. I apply Castor oil once in a week and ask her to take bath after one hour. Will the hair grow back and will her hair be healthy. She do not have dandruff problem, maybe stress that s all. Eagerly waiting for your reply
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012